Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Haunted House update...ghost hunters are coming.

I probably should have done this a long time ago but only recently discovered there's a local group of paranormal investigators who are official members of the T.A.P.S. (The Atlantic Paranormal Society) family. Yes, T.A.P.S. is Jason and Grant's group from TV's Ghosthunters. So I contacted them and we're currently in the process of setting up an initial interview. This local crew is called S.P.C.T.R. (South Dakota Paranormal Club and Tactical Researchers). Check out their site at www.spctr.net.

I'd like to point out that while I have previously written about SyFy Channel's Ghosthunters on my blog in not the most flattering of lights, I never questioned their expertise or integrity. Seriously, if you had to pick someone to investigate your haunted house, who wouldn't choose Jason and Grant's team? All I was saying in my earlier posts was that watching Ghost Adventures was more fun. Awkward...

Anyway, I also wanted to share something I discovered while poking around the internet. It's a software package called The PLAN created specifically for paranormal investigators and is really quite amazing. It keeps track of all aspects of an investigation and even includes a white noise CD to help clean up EVPs. I know, I sound like an infomercial, but I wouldn't mention it unless there wasn't a 60-day, money back guarantee. There is, so I will. At the very least, give it a look. The PLAN

So, I'll keep you posted on my meeting with the SPCTR folks and any subsequent investigation. This really could be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment