Thursday, September 2, 2010

I drank the Kool-Aid...

I really don't mean to plug one the companies that advertises on my blog, but I recently renewed my Netflix membership. The reason I'm telling you this is because I'm totally floored by the number of movies and TV shows you get to watch for free. I'm a recent Doctor Who convert and have been catching up on Torchwood (the spin-off series). All of the seasons (or series if you're British) are there to be streamed to your computer. I mention Torchwood because I watched an episode that rivals anything I've seen from The X-Files or Supernatural in the way of creepiness. The ep is called "Countrycide" and it is flat out disturbing. Most of the Doctor Who seasons and specials can also be streamed. They even have the seasons from the 1960's, 70's, and 80's. One other thing I noticed last night...MST3K. And lots of them. Oh, happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment