Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Haunted House Update...

Honestly, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the EVP and other audio clips on this blog.  I know, I know...upload them on to a music hosting server, right?  Well, here's my problem:  what I want to do is include the voice graph from my audio editing software with it, so I'd technically be uploading a video.  If anyone has any ideas how to do that, I'd love to hear about it. 

In the meantime...a reporter from the local newspaper (Argus Leader) is coming over to the house tomorrow to interview me for an article on, what else, haunted houses.  He said he'll also snap some pics of the place.  Those will look weird since I've decorated my yard and porch for Halloween.  If they put the story on their website, I'll provide the link here. 

Speaking of pics, I took my digital camera into the main floor bedroom (my son's old room) a few days ago.  I shot over a dozen photos but only one showed anything of interest.  The odd thing is that it was the very first one I took. 

Towards the bottom of the black curtain you can see the white orb.  It's not a speck of dust on the lens or in the air, and if it's a bug, it's a new species.  Is it the energy from a spirit that's manifesting into a small, white sphere?  I don't know.  As the SPCTR guys would say, it's interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment