Friday, December 17, 2010

Haunted House Update

So I got home from work last night and my partner had an interesting story to tell.  Seems that he'd been working on the computer and kept feeling a icy cold hand touching his wrist and forearm.  There wasn't a draft or anything similar to logically explain it away.  This went on for quite some time, until finally he said out loud, "Stop touching me."  And then it stopped.  I'm not sure why my partner has been experiencing physical encounters instead of me.  Not that I'm complaining, though.  Now that I think about it....my son saw the spirit, my partner felt the spirit, and I've heard the spirit.  I don't know what this means, but it's probably important.  (Not for nothing, but while writing this, a loud thump that shook the hardwood floor under my feet came from somewhere under the Christmas tree in the corner of the room.  There's nothing there.) 

I'm back on track with horror movies this weekend and will report back.  I've got Splice (of which you've probably heard) and The Rig (of which you probably haven't).  I strayed last week and watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and The Sorcerer's Apprentice.  I won't review them, but will say both were very good.  Scott Pilgrim made me laugh.  A lot.  And the special effects in the Nick Cage Disney flick were impressive.  If you feel like a break from marauding zombies and blood-thirsty ghouls, I recommend either of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment