Sunday, August 8, 2010

Haunted House Update...Here We Go Again

So out of nowhere, it starts again. I haven't had any trouble in my bedroom for months. No creepy feelings, no sensations of being watched, nothing. But last night I went to bed, closed my eyes, and...jerked wide awake. Why? My first thought (and I know this sounds crazy) was that someone blew air into my nose. No, it was more than that. It was like something was trying to get inside. I know, I know. Crazy. After that experience, I tried going back to sleep and that's when I had the being-watched feeling. I opened my eyes and of course there was nothing there. I should mention that before this, before I went to bed, I was in the living room watching TV when I heard strange noises coming from my son's room. It sounded like he was moving around in there, maybe opening and closing drawers. I asked and he said he had fallen asleep immediately after going in there a few hours earlier and didn't wake up until 10:30am. I heard the noises around 4:00am. When I told him about it, he was a little freaked out. That makes two of us. So is it back? Has the thing that Chelsea, my psychic/medium friend, sent away decided to return? In all honesty, despite the fact that these episodes will no doubt increase interest in my blog, I hope not. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment