Sunday, August 12, 2012

Backyard Orbs

Last week, in the middle of the night, I took the camera out back and snapped a few pics.  I'm not sure what prompted this.  It was a spur of the moment thing.  Interesting results, though.  And, as always, I'll explain that the camera lens was clean and the orbs aren't bugs or dust motes.  The first pic is what the area looks like orbless. 


The next pic shows an orb around the trunk of the tree.



The next one is above and to the right of the birdbath.  Almost like someone's peeking over the fence.  (Sorry for the white glare.)



The next one shows the orb directly above the birdbath, almost like it moved to the left from the previous pic. 



And in this last one, the orb is now just to the left of birdbath but considerably larger.  As if it's approaching the camera (and me).  What's interesting about this is that the orb is exactly where my son said he saw the apparition of the little girl.



Orbs aren't necessarily proof of the paranormal, of course.  Could they be energy signatures of spirits?  Sure.  Could they be some sort of environmental or weather anomaly?  You bet.  I like them because they're not easily explainable.  Skeptics dismiss them out of hand as bugs, dust, etc. and won't even listen when told the simple explanations have been ruled out.  I can't prove what these things are...but I can certainly prove what they're not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment