Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Haunted House Update...

I haven't provided an update on my house's paranormal activity for a while because things have been relatively quiet.  True, the window in the main floor bedroom does keep randomly opening itself, but I've gotten so used to it now I forget to write about it.  Besides, that would make for boring blog entries.  There has been something new, though.  I don't know what the hell could be causing it.  It's like this...

I go to bed every night, lie down, and remove my glasses.  Within minutes, before I have a chance to even think about getting drowsy, it happens.  A sensation overwhelms me that is similar to what it feels like to lean back in a chair, almost tip over but catch yourself just in time.  A sudden, intense surge of panic or anxiety.  My eyes pop open involuntarily and of course I'm alone in the room.  I'll also hear strange clicking or scratching noises afterwards.  I don't investigate because I know I'll find nothing...that and I don't want to climb out of a warm bed into a cold room. 

My bedroom is where the paranormal investigators from SPCTR captured orbs of light on video (they weren't dust particles or bugs) as well as a voice saying, "What happened?" on a digital voice recorder.  Could be something's in my room and trying to communicate in the only way it knows how but unfortunately, the effect of its efforts are less than ideal.  Then again, maybe I'm having panic attacks...but only when I get into bed and when I'm not feeling particularly anxious about anything?  I don't know.  I'll be sure to report any further weirdness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment