Monday, December 13, 2010

Haunted House Update

I know it's been a while since I reported on the activity in my house.  Why?  Simple...there hasn't been any.  That's changed.  My partner and I have very different sleep schedules.  So after I went to bed at 4:00 am, he got up.  When I woke up, he mentioned in passing that he heard me moving around upstairs sometime around 6:00 am.  I was fast asleep at six.  What I didn't mention was that just as I was falling asleep, it sounded like someone dropped a bowling ball in my room.  Thud.  I got up and looked around...nothing.  Yeah, there was definitely activity but I didn't have a case of the creeps about it.  I'm waiting for the night when I hear a thud and then open my eyes to find the spirit of a child at the foot of my bed staring at me with those freaky horror movie eyes.  That, I think, would do me in. 

2 comments:

  1. Nate-

    May I suggest something, have you though of buying yourself a "ghost box" of your own and record the question and answer sessions and maybe post video on your site? Their is a gentleman in England who lives in a haunted house and he uses the "ghost box" and video tapes the sessions and posts on youtube as "Madhobbit." He does have a facebook page aslo by the same name, check out his videos on youtube, so facinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for the comment. I would like to do just as you said and probably will when I have the money.

    ReplyDelete