Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wanted you to know...

...that I haven't had some terrible accident involving a quart of gin and a possessed lawnmower.  I'm still around.  So's my haunted house.  Thing is, it's been spookily quiet lately.  I've gotten so used to all the thuds and thumps that I now notice when they're gone.  The quiet before the storm?

Horror film reviews have not been forthcoming for a number of reasons.  The last DVD I received in the mail from Netflix (a zombie flick that looked pretty cool) was cracked nearly in half.  The replacement came in the mail today so I'll try to get that watched soon.  On Netflix live streaming, I've been watching Angel on account that I never saw the series when it was on TV.  There's plenty of demons and blood and monsters to keep me interested.  I watched a few non-horror films with the live streaming and recommend one called CRAZY.  It's French (deal with the subtitles) and very good.  Check it out if you're looking for something completely different from horror or action.  Or if you like Patsy Cline (you'd need to see it to understand). 

So I'll get back to full horror mode shortly.  In the meantime, if you need a zombie fix, check out this link:  http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp.  It's the coolest and craziest thing I've ever seen.  The CDC (yes, the Centers for Disease Control) have addressed the issue of a zombie apocalypse.  And they're not being entirely facetious about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment