Saturday, October 15, 2011

Haunted House Update

So about a week ago, I started feeling anxious and experiencing heart palpitations for no damn good reason.  Then, inexplicably, I couldn't bring myself to turn off the lamp when going to bed.  Again.  That hasn't happened in a while.  Then last night, lying in bed and just dozing off, I heard scratching on the wall.  The sound had an ominous quality I can't describe, but on some subconscious level I must have grasped it because my body reacted by snapping my eyes open and launching my heart into my throat.  A pretty extreme reaction to what should be a simple, unexplained noise in the night.  We are, however, slithering closer to Halloween, so I can't help but wonder if that's got something to do with it.  Have to see what the next couple of weeks hold.  If anything, you'll be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment