Thursday, August 19, 2010

Best new reality ghost show on TV...

I happened across a show a few weeks ago when flipping channels. I'm a flipper. Yes, I have the attention span of a five year-old. Anyway, this show was called My Ghost Story and immediately I thought, "Oh, great. Another show with folks sitting around talking about their haunted house while a re-enactment plays." Boring. But no, this was different. And in a very cool way. Yes, folks do sit around and tell their ghost story. But the cool part is that they have proof. Photos, video, audio, and even infrared. Seriously, some of it really creeps me out. The only problem is that the show on the Biography Channel, which is not exactly considered basic cable. But if you have it in your line up, find it and check it out. You can thank me later. Or send me hate mail...

No comments:

Post a Comment