Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Haunted House Update....

So my son was in his room sleeping, his door wide open. I walked by the open door as I entered the hallway and out of the corner of my eye saw a white figure move quickly from one corner of his room to the other. Where this figure was standing before it moved was the same area where he found the child's handprint on the wall. My first reaction was to dismiss it as a trick of light. Thing is, there were no lights on in his room or the hallway. I poked my head in only to find him sleeping soundly. No sign of a white figure. Honestly, it looked more like a human-shaped blob of mist or smoke than anything else. For the rest of the night I had that sensation I was being watched, the hairs on the back of my neck doing that tingly thing. That was a couple of days ago. Nothing weird since except for the occasional creak and groan I attribute to the settling of my house.

And so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment