Saturday, August 21, 2010

The haunted pics...



These are the before and after photos I'd mentioned in my previous blog in which I reported the results of the visit of Chelsea and her haunted-pic-taking cousin.

The first photo was taken of a wall with one of those foil Happy Birthday banners hanging down.

The second photo is of the exact same spot but after I asked my son to step into the room.

After the pic was taken, she looked at me, looked at the photo and then we bolted. If you look closely at the second pic, it seems as if something was moving in front of the banner very fast. And the foil changed color. What could do that?

Anyway, take them for what they're worth. Think what you will.

And if you have your own story of an encounter with the paranormal, please add a comment. I'd love to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. To be honest, what it looks like, from a photographer's point of view:

    1st photo: Camera with flash
    2nd photo: Camera without flash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would tend to agree except that the room was pitch black. Her camera did flash.

    ReplyDelete