Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Haunted House Update...

With temperatures dropping and winter fast approaching, I tried reasoning with whatever occupies my home.  I asked that instead of opening the window in the spare bedroom could it maybe just move the drapes or mess up the bed.  I got my answer the next morning when I woke up to find the room's door wide open...and the window had popped up again, of course.  People I talk to about this don't really buy the ghost explanation.  I didn't either, at first.  And then I thought about it logically.  Maybe fluctuating temperatures caused by the change of seasons, or air pressure drops or increases are causing it.  But I lived in this house last year at this time and the window never budged.  So unless someone is breaking into my house every few days just to open a window a little...

As long as the window keeps opening, I'll keep trying to find a non-paranormal reason for it.  So far though, I haven't been able to come up with one.  And trust me, with below zero temps on the way, it's in my best interests to do so.  I would like to get a web-cam set up in there to see how it happens and what time of day. 

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment