Sunday, September 25, 2011

Haunted House Update

Not a really big deal, but I was in my room the other day and heard a sigh or exhale in my left ear.  I so need to get myself a digital recorder so I can conduct some EVP sessions on my own.  Oh, and while watching Ghost Adventures the other night, the door in the hall behind me slammed shut on its own.  I think a couple of drops of pee came out.  After I thought about it, though, I'm pretty sure it was suction from the upstairs window being open that pulled it closed.  Pretty sure...

Don't forget, Halloween season will soon be upon us.  Or as I call it, "The most wonderful time of the year."  I'll be putting together a list of the best horror flicks I reviewed this past year to give you some ideas. 

And I just have to mention this:  they're carrying Count Chocula at my local grocery store again!  Hey, don't judge me...

No comments:

Post a Comment