Saturday, April 14, 2012

Haunted House Update

I know it's been awhile, but don't fret.  I'm back.  And things have been interesting here at Spook Central.  I'll start with the small stuff.  A recent development that's turned into a regular occurrence is the unexplained noise coming from right next to my chair in the living room.  At least once a night now, the hardwood floor will creak as it does when weight is applied.  So it seems someone or something likes to stand by me when I'm watching TV.  I will admit that the first few times I almost jumped out of my skin but it's old hat now.  And there are also the usual series of knocks and taps we hear almost every night. 

The other incidents happened upstairs in my bedroom.  Lying in bed one night a few weeks ago, I heard voices.  The last time I heard a voice in my room it sounded like a little girl.  This time, it was less little girl and more adult males.  I couldn't make out any specific words, though.  That's probably for the best.  I really do need to get myself a voice-activated digital recorder.  I bet I'd pick up some amazing EVPs.

Ok.  The other incident in my room worth noting happened just last night.  My partner had gone up there to lie down for a few hours.  A heavy curtain separates the small room at the top of the stairs from the bedroom.  He tells me later that while lying in bed facing the curtain, he saw a little girl move the curtain aside and peek in on him.  For whatever reason, this didn't frighten him at all.  He even motioned for her to come farther into the room, but she vanished. 

Many more unexplained things have happened since the last time I updated this blog, but since I'm an idiot and don't keep a daily journal, I've forgotten most of them.  I'll try to do better.

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy --- glad to see you're back. Missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete