Friday, October 12, 2012

Haunted House Update

Well, the house is still haunted.  Increased activity lately.  A couple of nights ago, I heard my partner moving around in the kitchen.  I called out from where I was sitting in the living room but received no answer.  The kitchen was empty and he was downstairs asleep.  I've been hearing footsteps on the creaky hardwood floors as usual, but they're more...pronounced.  Almost like the spirit or spirits are getting bolder. 

One new thing is that I've started seeing movement out of the corner of my eye.  Shadows mostly but occasionally lights.  I guess it's possible my vision is going wonky, although I doubt it.  It would be all kinds of awesome if I could see what they call a full body apparition even though odds are good I'd pee myself. 

Halloween's fast approaching so maybe that has something to do with it.  However, the activity slowed way down last year at this time.  I don't know.  I suppose if things were normal, it wouldn't be called paranormal, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment