Saturday, May 17, 2014

Haunted House Update

The most recent activity has been occurring when I try to sleep. A few times during the past week I've first sensed someone come into the room and then felt the mattress move in the same way it does when you climb into bed.  It's only when I say out loud to leave me alone does the sensation go away.  Afterwards, I invariably have a nightmare.  One night I had to fling some holy water around and invoke St. Michael to make it go away.  Haven't a clue as to why the sudden onset.  Just hoping for an equally sudden ending.

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure it wasn't that burrito you ate just before bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the more attention you give it the more it acts up! easy for others non believers, who dont see or do much of anything, to make stupid comments RIGHT SCOTT

    ReplyDelete