Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Haunted house update...

I was in the laundry room in the basement the other day folding towels (how domestic of me, I know) when I heard two sounds. They were the same sound but twice. It was as if someone had been standing in the room with me and either sighed or exhaled loudly. I thought nothing of it initially. Then, when I realized I was the only person in the basement and that the sound couldn't have come from any appliance or plumbing, I began to wonder. I'm in that laundry room often and have never heard it before.
Earlier on that same day, I'd been in the bathroom upstairs and watched a bath towel that had been draped over the curtain rod slowly pull itself off and fall to the floor. I won't say that it scared the poop out of me, but at least I was in the right room for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment