Friday, June 4, 2010

Top Ten Goofiest Horror Movie Titles...

Things have gotten a bit too serious lately in this blog, so I think it's time to have a little fun. I spent a lot of time on IMDB lately and soon will be posting a second list of excellent horror movies of which you've never heard but need to see. Today, though, I offer, for your amusement, my list of the Top Ten Goofiest Horror Movie Titles. I admit that I haven't seen any of these films. Once you've seen the list, you'll understand why.

10) Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter (Hey, it could happen.)
9) Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust (This just makes me smile.)
8) Weenie Roast Massacre (Oscar Meyer meets Michael Myers?)
7) Hookers in a Haunted House (Um, not sure what this one's rated...)
6) Weasels Rip My Flesh (What's the sequel, Bunnies Nibble My Bunions?)
5) Buttcrack (A plumber serial killer, perhaps?)
4) A Nymphoid Barbarian in Dinosaur Hell (Paris Hilton trapped in a rest home?)
3) Harold's Going Stiff (You got to wonder...where's Kumar?)
2) Attack of the Vegan Zombies! (What the hell are they attacking, the salad bar?)

And the number one movie with the goofiest title is (it's been known by two titles, by the way)...
Geek Maggot Bingo or The Freak from Suckweasel Mountain
There are plenty more where these came from and I might make up another list later on. Please provide any suggestions you may have.

Other upcoming lists (all Horror, of course) will include: The Worst Films I've Ever Seen, More Unknown Films You Need To See, and Coming Attractions That Will Make You Drool In Anticipation.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment