Friday, August 13, 2010

Return of the Psychic/Medium

I called Chelsea and asked if she would come back to the house for reasons I discussed in a previous blog entry. You know, my son acting up, the noises in his bedroom, and me feeling creeped out in my own. She said she would be happy to. I'll update the blog afterwards.

One weird thing has happened since my last entry. I had gone to bed and was lying there in the lamplight (I've previously explained I'm not able to sleep when it's completly dark). I'd closed my eyes but wasn't even dozing when I heard it. My eyes snapped open and my heart started knocking. What was the sound? A girl's voice. She said something, a word or two, but I can't remember what they were. You may remember that my son had seen a little girl standing in our backyard.

And so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment