Friday, October 15, 2010

Haunted House Investigation Update

No, you're not going crazy or slowly turning into the Incredible Hulk. The text is green. I was told green is easier to read than red (and it does kind of have a toxic waste, infected pus hue, so that's a bonus).

Terry and A.J. from SPCTR will be coming over tomorrow at 4:00pm to show me their findings of last week's investigation. I have absolutely no idea what they've found and they gave out no hints. I really wanted to ask but restrained myself. If it's something dramatic, I'm sure they'll want my reaction to be genuine. I'm fine with that...up to a point. The only thing I'm worried about is that they'll have recorded a voice saying something like, "You're gonna die!" or "Get out!" Then Terry and A.J. will leave and I'll be sitting here wetting myself every time a floor board creaks. If that happens, I do believe I'll beg Chelsea (psychic/medium) to come back to do a different kind of ghostbusting. By the way, if you're looking for something fun to do for your Halloween party or just want to talk with some dead relatives, give her a call at 605-521-1687. She is the real deal.

One other update for you. I walked into my son's room a while ago just to see if the death smell was still there (it is, but not as bad) and got a creepy vibe. The air felt heavy and the darkness was...darker than it should be. I know. It's hard to explain. And the room was cold, like five or ten degrees colder. I didn't hang around. Now I'm going to watch a horror movie.

And I wonder why I don't have very many house guests...

No comments:

Post a Comment